[Public-List] Maintenance Weekend - Just 2 days away

Jeanne Kingsland jkingsland209 at comcast.net
Wed May 16 10:05:34 PDT 2018

Hi Mike,

I really want to take 'PERFECT intentions' and work on
1) cutting the vent hole in my head and
2) maybe a little bit of my interior 12 V lighting,
but I am not sure if I can get her there by this weekend.  She is still at my condo in Eastport and may not be ready to motor up yet...

I will still be there on Saturday even if by car to help on other boats if I'm not able to actually raft up with mine. Is that OK?

Gigi