[Public-List] Roller Furler Luff Rope and Dacron Twisting

Wes Gardner wesgardner1952 at gmail.com
Fri May 25 06:48:54 PDT 2018

Hey Jonathan,

I too, have Furlex and as I've said, mine works without much effort....I
don't have a pre-feeder as someone mentioned but then I put my sail up and
leave it all season so the once-a-year of standing up at the bow and
helping the lufftape into the groove is acceptable to me.  You may want to
try making a groove cleaner which is about a foot of lufftape with an
attachment for your halyard and a downhaul.  You can lube the thing with
your lube of choice and run the thing up and down the groove(s) to clean
them.  This WILL help.

Wes

On Fri, May 25, 2018 at 9:33 AM, Jonathan Bresler via Public-List <