[Public-List] Second race of the year...

Kris Coward kris at melon.org
Sat May 26 10:13:49 PDT 2018

...and that dramatic performance drop is why, on the really light air
days, my crew and I will start (so we can at least get a DNF instead of
a DNC) and then immediately radio the race committee that we're going to
the beach to drop a hook and have a swim -- only when we're racing PHRF,
of course :)

-K

Kris Coward					http://unripe.melon.org/