[Public-List] Public-List Digest, Vol 3647, Issue 2

Mike Meinhold meinhold272 at gmail.com
Mon May 28 16:22:30 PDT 2018

A reminder that headsails are measured by the ratio of luff perpendicular
to J , not foot to J.  Luff perpendicular is the distance from the clew to
the luff on line perpendicular to the luff.  J is the horizontal distance
from head stay to mast .

Mike
Rinn Duin #272

On Mon, May 28, 2018 at 11:28 AM Daniel Swords via Public-List <