[Public-List] Replacing Atomic 4 with an outboard engine on Alberg 30

Neil Williams neilww at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 10:58:34 PST 2018

Baldwin has 3-4 videos on his Youtube channel on making the outboard well
on the A-30, Triton and other boats, you will want to go through each.  He
may be willing to sell/give you the cut templates for the A-30 or could
complete the work for you.

https://www.youtube.com/user/atomvoyager/videos

He uses such a modification on his Triton and you can contact him through
his Yt channel for his personal experience.  I'm sure he would put you in
touch with the other boat owners he has completed.

NW

On Sun, Nov 4, 2018 at 12:45 PM edward schroeder via Public-List <