[Public-List] Partnership looking for Limerick (#227)

Jim Burns jimburns2 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 8 16:28:58 PST 2018

I have had a great time sailing Limerick (#227) for about 5 years now out of Fell’s Point (Baltimore).

Oddly enough, I find myself feeling guilty about owning such a great boat and not being able to use it as much as I would like.
Something about kids scattered across the county, a grand son and a summer house in Finland.
Accordingly, I would like to share her with someone who loves great old boats.

In the next couple of weeks, I will move her from Baltimore to White Hall Marina, close to Annapolis, for better sailing grounds.

About 5 years ago I rebuilt much of the boat.  A new engine (Nanni 21), re rigged, and wired as well as roller furling.
The LED’s are great, but I do enjoy oil lamps as well.
I must admit, I have not put much into cosmetics.  I prefer to sail than to varnish.

If you know of someone who would like to partner in a great boat, please let me know.

Jim Burns
443.994.0220