[Public-List] Partnership looking for Limerick (#227)

Rolph and Joan Townshend joanrolph4 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 04:38:07 PST 2018

Jim - That's an interesting offer, but I'm too old at this point.
But we would love to have you join the A30 Association, which is strong in
Annapolis and which also makes the Public List available to all owners and
interesting bystanders. Can we send you a signup form for 2019?  It's only
$65/ year.
Lots of parties, cruises, and races.
Rolph Townshend  (Towney)

On Thu, Nov 8, 2018 at 8:05 PM Jim Burns via Public-List <