[Public-List] ...We're not done yet.

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Mon Nov 12 07:09:46 PST 2018

Hi Gord,

Sounds like you've got a real pip there.

As my treasurer used to say at Board meetings when we had a chronically problematic member: 'every so often in business you may need to fire a few customers.' Sounds like this guy may be a candidate.

Aggressive Sea Lawyers are exactly why I finally gave up racing and race committee. Can't be bothered with the drama race after race. It's just a sailboat race, and a beer can one at that, not like we are curing cancer or anything.

Enjoy the offseason.

Cheers,

JB