[Public-List] Refinishing the Deck

Jonathan Bresler 262alberg30 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 13:13:27 PDT 2018

I do have photos of the KiwiGrip, the Awlwood on the cockpit seats, the
Brightside on the fiberglass, and the Cetol on the icebox hatch.
I'll send you some off list, as the list blocks attachments, I believe.

Jonathan

On Wed, Oct 10, 2018 at 2:14 PM, Andrew Johns via Public-List <

Jonathan M Bresler
S/V Constance Alberg 30 #262
Annapolis/Eastport MD