[Public-List] Battery

Michael Grosh dickdurk at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 14:46:23 PDT 2018

I tried a lith ion battery for my motorcycle and it did not hold up at all.
Maybe heat and vibration issues, but coupled with fire risk (at least the
cell phone version) I'm calling it a failed experiment.
Really light weight and lots of power while it lasted, though.
Michael Grosh

On Oct 11, 2018 10:53 AM, "Gordon Laco via Public-List" <

Any pair of marine deep cycle batteries will do the job...  you can get
fancy with lithium’s etc but I’m not an expert source of advice on those

Welcome aboard.   Your boats name has a proud historic connection

Gord

Sent from my iPhone