[Public-List] Refinishing the Deck

Clay Pass clay.q.pass at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 16:36:39 PDT 2018

I used TotalTread from Jamestown Distributors and it worked great.  Just
cleaned with TSP, detergent, bleach beforehand, no priming, taped and
painted on with a brush and it seemed perfect, filled hairline cracks etc.

https://www.jamestowndistributors.com/userportal/show_product.do?pid=97706

TotalTread is a ready-mixed, slip-resistant polyurethane non-skid deck
paint with unique Propyltex™ wax texturing agents. The rounded shape of
Propyltex™ waxes provides optimum gloss control and is less abrasive
compared to silica texturing agents found in most non-skid deck paints or
additives.

Apply TotalTread by brush or roller. You will love the grippy, but not
abrasive, high-traction surface. Apply a second coat for even more grip.
Available in Quart and Gallon sizes in 3 colors: Sand Beige, Kingston Gray,
and White. These colors match our TotalBoat Wet Edge Topside paint colors.
$31/quart.

Clay

#449 Seeing Deep

On Wed, Oct 10, 2018 at 11:40 AM Jonathan Bresler via Public-List <