[Public-List] Celeste, 1969 hull #394 for sale

Susan Sauvain susunsoulseed at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 11:22:56 PDT 2018

Greetings all!
I have a 1969 Alberg 30 named Celeste, hull #394 for sale. She is currently
on stands in Rockland, ME and needs extensive work before putting in.
Bought as a first boat project, life gave us a lot, including a serious car
accident, and so she must be sold. Had her surveyed in Sept. 2017, so you
can know exactly the state of things with her. Price is negotiable, and she
is being sold for me by a broker as I am totally inexperienced. All
interested folks, please respond to me and I'll forward your message to the
broker. Blessings!

Susan Sauvain