[Public-List] Maryland Titling Requirements

Paul Wilson dcmcrider at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 09:10:50 PDT 2018

The Whitby "serial number" (3066129) on *Slainte* sufficed for any
paperwork I needed for Md DNR or insurance. It probably bears mentioning I
was transferring a MD title. Does the VA title list the serial number?

Pre-1973 boats don't have HINs. Md DNR should be fully aware of that, in
fact they have this form for assigning a 12-digit HIN, and specifically
says it doesn't apply to pre-1973 model year boats.

https://dnr.maryland.gov/Documents/B119_HINs.pdf

Paul / Slainte #129

On Thu, Sep 6, 2018 at 11:40 AM Bob Bohmer via Public-List <