[Public-List] Cracked Stern Tube - Laugh or Cry?

Marcelo D. Gentinetta vanguard64 at cox.net
Fri Sep 14 05:23:11 PDT 2018

Daniel,
When I haul out, I use Seabrook marina on the southshore. They allow you to do the work yourself and they are very easy to work with. I had my boat there for 2 months last year as I was replacing seacocks, cockpit drains, etc, etc.
I have not had to deal with the stern tube problem yet but have worked on everything else. I’ll be happy to help you in any way I can. You have my phone number. The phone number for Seabrook is (504) 245-3152.
There have been many of these “to cry” moments in my sailing life but somehow we always manage to get them resolved.
Marcelo