[Public-List] Wire gauge for mast lights

Mike Lehman mlehman at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 04:59:23 PDT 2019

16/3 sounds good to me. The mast was originally wired with a single ground
and all of the fixtures were grounded to the mast. Problem was, if you lost
the ground to the mast, nothing worked, plus I don't want think about
providing lightning a ground.

On Thu, Apr 4, 2019, 10:50 PM Christian Douglas via Public-List <