[Public-List] Stern Tube Bedding

Hernán Scarnichia hernanscar at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 10:37:54 PDT 2019

The "threads on the keel" stripped out on my boat.
When I hauled out one of the screws was gone and the other I pulled with my
fingers.
In my opinion is not a strong design for a part that can see some
vibration. But nobody else seems to have had this problem.

On Mon, Apr 8, 2019 at 7:07 AM Andrew Johns via Public-List <