[Public-List] Stern Tube Bedding

Andrew Johns johnsab9 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 13:47:14 PDT 2019

Thanks for the replies everyone! 5200 it is.

There is a mention of though bolting the cutless bearing housing on the A30
site.

http://www.alberg30.org/maintenance/MechanicalPropulsion/CutlessBearing/Thrubolted/

This seems like the most secure method, I'm assuming the bolts clear the
"shelf" below the stuffing box?  Anyone know what size bolts they used? My
boat is 2 hours  away or I would measure myself.

Thanks,
Andrew