[Public-List] Any easy recommendations for spacer in Genoa track?

Jonathan Bresler 262alberg30 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 05:36:42 PDT 2019

For a more serious answer, Home Depot sells red oak 1/4" thick 4" wide
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Weaber-1-4-in-x-4-in-x-3-ft-S4S-Oak-Board-27377/207058961
that can be ripped to the width needed. The wooden yardsticks are soft
wood.  The oak would last a bit longer.
Dont know if 1/8" G10 will make the bend required to follow the top of the
toe rail.

They have a number of different size pieces.  Used 3" wide pieces to form
the fiddles for the shelves/stringers in the v-berth
and the fiddles in the hanging locker.

--
Jonathan M Bresler
S/V Constance Alberg 30 #262