[Public-List] shaft coupling parts in bildge

Wes Gardner wesgardner1952 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 08:59:16 PDT 2019

Hi Greg,
I'd say it's a flexible coupling.  If you Google that you'll see things
that look close.  I have a Vetus Uniflex 16 flex coupling.  Not sure about
the "bolts" with the rubber bushings around them...Is there some sort of
inner flange/coupling working against an outer coupler that somehow keeps
those "bolt" in place?
Wes

On Tue, Apr 30, 2019 at 11:02 AM Greg Wallis via Public-List <