[Public-List] A30 Drawings/Plans

Ryan rnkiefer at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 10:14:17 PDT 2019

Ryan,

I started a CAD file from some drawings that I scaled for a plan and
elevation. I think I have the section drawing in there too but just the
scaled image. They aren't very detailed as I haven't finished them yet but
they could probably give you a better idea than nothing. If anyone does
have some proper plans with dimensions I'd be interested in seeing them,
they could make my CAD drawings more accurate. I'm hoping to finish them in
the next month or so, whenever I've got some time off work.

-Ryan Kiefer #555

On Thu, Aug 8, 2019 at 11:43 AM Ryan Goggans via Public-List <

> Hi all,
>
> Setting off on a major refit and I’m wondering if anyone has a copy of
> some A30 plans that they could share. Couldn’t find a copy searching
> through google or this mailing list. Would be much appreciated.
>
> Thank you,
> Ryan #415

-Ryan Kiefer