[Public-List] Inconsiderate power boaters

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Tue Aug 20 16:14:28 PDT 2019

I like the name of your boat… Bon Espoir, Good Hope, is the motto of HMCS YORK, in which I was an officer when I was in the Navy.

I reckon you may also already know that HMS GOOD HOPE, the armoured cruiser, was the ship lost at the Battle of Coronel in 1914, taking with her Canada’s first casualties in the Great War.

It’s a proud name.

Gordon Laco
426 Surprise