[Public-List] Alberg 30 #487 'Bill of Rights'

jreadams6 . laughing.gull.a30 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 07:03:59 PDT 2019

Scott reach out to me, I have an older sail, but good condition I raced it
until I retired it. I put full battens in. Do you need other sails. I have
a chute as well (Actually 3 of them - '67; 90 something and 2005 ish). Can
be your for whatever you offer me :) I am up in Severna Park.

Glad you got Bill of Rights back on track, I pulled that boat off its
moorings and dragged it back to he dock when it was half sunk and called
the owner at the time, and we pumped her out. She was then put on the hard
and filled up with water there. Most of the damage was done on the hard.

Jonathan
443-223-2534

On Wed, Aug 21, 2019 at 9:35 AM Scott Maury via Public-List <

> This is Scott Maury, I have 487 "Bill of Rights" down on the West river
>
> It's been a long haul to bring the old boat back in service, We want to
> sail this fall but reaching out to anyone with a good condition Mainsail
> that I can purchase.
>
> I currently have the old sail I bought from Harry Gamber back in 1994,
>
> I would like to purchase a racing sail (I cruise) that is about 4 years
> old?
>
> Any pickings out there?
>
> Reach out off the thread at scott at scottmaury.com if you care
>
> Thank you