[Public-List] Ettiquette at anchor?--Thanks, Gordon

Randy Katz randy.katz50 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 16:21:47 PDT 2019

Hey, Gordon,
Thanks for sharing your experiences and thoughts. Wow--you've had it worse
than we have by far. A very good story, and you obviously have some nerve
to challenge, report, and confess in those ways.

Yes, the noisemakers seem to be increasing in numbers. One imagines all
sorts of current social trends that may feed that tendency.

It was helpful to hear from you. We also move off to a new spot once in a
while. An individual tolerance (or lack) requires it sometimes and makes it
worth the hassle, knowing that in a matter of minutes, one can have peace
again.

Best Regards to All,
Randy Katz
Simple Gifts #249