[Public-List] Crusing sails for sale

Glenn Brooks brooks.glenn at comcast.net
Tue Aug 6 12:17:51 PDT 2019

Hello Albergers,

I have two very nice cruising sails and a set of new cockpit splash curtains for sale- left over, from when I sold Dolce several years ago.  Thought I would use them on a new boat, but alas, have retired from sailing and these sails have not been out of the bag since renewed and recut for the Alberg in 2013. Time to let them go.  All three items are in excellent condition and are cut specifically to fit the Alberg 30.

I’ve just put them up for sale on Seattle Craig’s list, where you can find photos etc.  links below.

If interested, email me offline and I can send photos, or describe in person over the phone. I can ship to you, wherever you are.

1) Genoa, excellent condition, nearly new -$1200

https://seattle.craigslist.org/est/bpo/d/woodinville-genoa-pineapple-sails/6949518723.html

2) Working Jyb -excellent condition - $450

https://seattle.craigslist.org/est/bpo/d/woodinville-jyb/6949517570.html

3) Cockpit Splash Curtains - $250

https://seattle.craigslist.org/est/bpo/d/woodinville-cockpit-splash-curtains-by/6949519057.html

BTW, Dave the new owner, sailed Dolce singlehanded offshore from Puget Sound, down to SF area, thence the next year, across to Hilo, and Oahu, then twice into the  So. Pacific,  ending up - for now- in the South China Sea, near the Port of Tanjin, mainland China, where he seems to have settled down. Grand adventure! And a great tribute to the Alberg design.

Thanks much,
Glenn Brooks

Sent from my iPad