[Public-List] Propeller Question

Carla hazlegrove at aol.com
Thu Dec 12 08:40:11 PST 2019

Joe, Mike,
I have considered replacing my 30 year old 12 hp BMW diesel with a Beta 16.  Can you tell me what the reduction gear is in your transmission.  Also Joe,  could you tell me what 3  bladed prop you are currently using and how it performs. I would imagine it might get you to hull speed in moderate conditions at a little less than max RPM.  Also perhaps a little smoother than the two blade equivalent?
Thanks
Richard Hazlegrove
Quest 433
Mobjack Bay, VA.