[Public-List] stern tube question

Mike Lehman mlehman at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 04:38:37 PST 2019

David,

We had a situation a few years ago during a raftup and an unexpected
thunderstorm where a boat (not an alberg) got an anchor line wrapped around
the shaft an actually pulled the engine off the mounts. In you case, I
think a flex coupling could be suspect and worth checking. This is the time
that I turn to trusted professionals...its too important to take any
chances