[Public-List] stern tube question

Michael Connolly crufone at comcast.net
Fri Feb 1 10:16:14 PST 2019

David,

You are laughing. The Beta marine should have been installed with easily adjustable engine mounts. Not the brass/steel shim sets commonly used for the A4 and Grey Marine set-ups. Auxillary alignment is like front end alignment on a vehicle. A pot hole can affect the vehicle just like a shaft wrap can affect the boat engine alignment. The most perfect alignment you can achieve will pay back mucho benefits in drive train durability. Take your time and do it to perfection.
Michael