[Public-List] Rudder blade paintings and coatings

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Wed Jan 2 17:28:15 PST 2019

Hi, James,

What style of rudder do you have? There's a variety of styles pictured
on http://alberg30.org/maintenance/Steering/RudderVarieties/ and there
could be other variants.

I would imagine that whoever added the fiberglass did so trying to
repair some perceived problem. I would try to figure out what that was
before making a decision on what to do.

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org