[Public-List] Fwd: Re: Stern cleats

Michael Connolly crufone at comcast.net
Thu Jan 24 19:09:00 PST 2019

-------- Original Message ----------
From: Michael Connolly <crufone at comcast.net>
To: Alberg 30 Public List -- open to all <public-list at lists.alberg30.org>
Cc: "Marcelo D. Gentinetta" <vanguard64 at cox.net>
Date: January 23, 2019 at 10:17 PM
Subject: Re: [Public-List] Stern cleats

Marcelo,
How many bolts hold your cleats down to the deck? Two or four? Bronze can be brazed. Repaired with brazing rod & oxy/acetelene torch. If someone knows what they are doing the repair won't leave mch to clean-up with a die grinder. You can then polish and rechrome if you would like that finish or just leave the bronze finish.
Michael