[Public-List] Used mainsail

Stephen Gwyn stephen.gwyn at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 13:32:31 PST 2019

I had it on Craigslist for first 400$, then 200$.
Now I just want it to have a good home. That's not
my home. So shipping costs plus buy me a drink if we
ever meet in person.

The sail is ~10 years old, set up with 2 slab reef points.
Attached to the boom with a bolt rope, to the mast with
slides for 1" stainless T-track like so:
http://www.downwindmarine.com/images/P/890760.jpg

SG