[Public-List] Used mainsail

Stephen Gwyn stephen.gwyn at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 13:51:56 PST 2019

Hi Kris,

Send me your address off list, and I'll box it up and take it
to the post office to get the price. Also if you are *absolutely sure* you
aren't going to want the slides, I would like to keep them.
The slides on my new sail are sharp and keep cutting through
the webbing.

Hi Jonathon,

If Kris ends up finding the shipping too expensive, I will definitely
send the sail to add to your inventory.

SG