[Public-List] Used mainsail

Clay Pass clay.q.pass at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 17:29:17 PST 2019

I would be interested.  I am just starting with my A30 and anticipate
cruising the bay, maybe down the coast some day, etc.  I might need a back
up.  I am guessing they all fit?  How much do you want for it and where are
you located?  I am in the Fredericksburg, VA area.  Are you coming to the
seminar on Feb 2nd?

Thanks,

Clay Pass

On Fri, Jan 25, 2019 at 4:15 PM Stephen Gwyn via Public-List <