[Public-List] Vibration

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Thu Jul 4 06:35:47 PDT 2019

We had a fishing lure on the prop once…  the lure itself caused the imbalance I noticed but the monofilament line wound itself inside the cutlass bearing and cut the hell out of it…

We always politely shoo away fishermen when then come into our Club when there are competitions happening.   By the letter of the law I understand they can fish in the club if they come in by boat, but the consequences of a line getting on a prop are very expensive.   All fishermen I’ve talked to politely have come to understand when I say ‘I know you wouldn’t do this on purpose… it would be an accident, but the consequences are still very expensive…'

Gordon Laco
426 Surprise
www.gordonlaco.com