[Public-List] Galley Sink

Marcelo D. Gentinetta vanguard64 at cox.net
Tue Jul 9 04:41:37 PDT 2019

I would avoid using a tee if possible since they are prone to clogs. On my liner boat the galley sink has its own seacock in the galley compartment. The cockpit scuppers also have their own dedicated seacocks. I re-plumbed the side deck scuppers to thru-hulls 12 inches above the water line on both sides. This is what James Baldwin recommends on the A30.  The original way, with the deck drains teeing into the cockpit scuppers was the source of constant clogs and frustration.
Hope you can make it work.
Marcelo
Alegría #441