[Public-List] Head mounting liner boat

Kris Coward kris at melon.org
Mon Jul 15 12:11:05 PDT 2019

When I switched to a composting head on Candy Cane (#583), there didn't
seem to be anything filling that void. I also failed to hit any backing
material when pulling battery cables for the repower to electric. The
aggressive self-tapping thread is probably to be able to cut a thread
into the FRP itself (since glass is harder than tool steel, the decision
for aggressive self-tapping may have been made to make sure that enough
thread got cut in the FRP by the bolt, instead of too much thread
getting cut off the bolt by the FRP).

-Kris

Kris Coward					http://unripe.melon.org/