[Public-List] Exhaust leak...

Marcelo D. Gentinetta vanguard64 at cox.net
Tue Jul 23 19:11:16 PDT 2019

I find that the easiest way is to cut the pipe a few inches from the exhaust flange, then remove the 2 bolts that hold the flange to the manifold and remove the flange with attached piece of cut pipe. The flange can then be placed in a vise and the pipe turned free using a pipe wrench. It is much easier than trying to remove the pipe from the flange in tight quarters.
Marcelo
#441 Alegría