[Public-List] Solar panels

Jeffrey Randall jcrandall1956 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 01:54:40 PDT 2019

Thanks all,  I am still researching but a trickle charging solar setup
seems to be in the future.

Gordon,  Is the shore power the only way you recharged? and how often did
you need to do it.  I am looking to see if I am leaking more power than the
standard flow rate that any battery might drop over time.

BTW for all,  I am still on chapter one of boat electrics for dummies after
many starts.  But getting there.  12 V or electricity in general seems to
have baffled me for years.  I am on a quest for electrics competency if not
expert status.

On Mon, Jul 29, 2019 at 8:22 PM Gordon Laco via Public-List <