[Public-List] mechanical, wave generated, bilge pump

R Kirk isobar at verizon.net
Tue Jul 30 07:29:08 PDT 2019

Rod... Marvelous instrument. Served me well for years. European made, but I got it from a US franchisee no longer in business. A niche product and not widesread - not for a very calm anchorage. Only thing I could find on the internet is https://tinyurl.com/yyeb82ot , a UK distributor. That page describes it well. Basically a very small hydraulic piston with a suction tube going to the bilge and supported/operated by a styrofoam float which bobs on the waves. Just toss it overboard before leaving the boat for the day. That, and my tablet sized solar panel kept kept Isobar dry & charged... Bob

(( mechanical, wave generated, bilge pump ))
      Bob - you have caught my interest  !
Where can I find info on that device  ?

Cheers,  Rod