[Public-List] Bimini

Bob Norway thexaminer at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 08:26:38 PDT 2019

This is a pic of my bimini installed on a Taylor Made frame from West Marine. I do have to swing the boom out of the way to fold it down to the coachtop. I am considering using a zipper attachment to install a dodger which would be supported by the forward lines.

http://tinyurl.com/y6ronpv9

Cheers,
Bongo Bob Norway
_________________