[Public-List] SV Tatramajjhattatā, #430

Marcelo D. Gentinetta vanguard64 at cox.net
Sun Mar 17 06:42:26 PDT 2019

Good morning Jeff,
Congratulations on your new boat! You have obviously put a lot of thought into her name. My only concern about that is that when you have to communicate her name over the radio to the Coast Guard or a bridge you are passing under, etc. it will become a real chore. Mine is named Alegría which means joy in spanish. It seems simple enough. I can’t tell you how many times the bridge attendants get it wrong and I have to repeat it.
Just something to think about.
Marcelo