[Public-List] Chesapeake Cruising Guide?

zira at bellsouth.net zira at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 27 15:46:59 PDT 2019

 Thank you, looks like the library has it so will definitely check it out.
    On Wednesday, March 27, 2019, 2:34:07 PM EDT, David Foote via Public-List <public-list at lists.alberg30.org> wrote:

 It is no cruising guide, but Brewington’s 1953 pictorial maritime history
of Chesapeake Bay is a slim classic that has given me hours of pleasure.
Many used copies available for under $5.

David F

On Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 06:07 Mike Lehman via Public-List <