[Public-List] LED Bulbs

Dominic Amann dominic.amann at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 11:15:35 PDT 2019

As for the dehumidifier - I have a cigarette lighter socket on the 12V
circuit for just such appliances. For the LED bulbs - they contain a bunch
of circuitry to convert the 110 AC into a low DC voltage. 120 Peak is about
85V RMS. Your battery is about 14V, so you would expect something like 6
times less power - but of course illumination is not a linear scale, so
your perception will vary (3000 lumens does not look 6 times as bright as
500 lumens).

On Fri, 29 Mar 2019 at 13:42, Jeff via Public-List <

Dominic Amann

M 416-270-4587