[Public-List] LED Bulbs

Mike Lehman mlehman at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 05:41:51 PDT 2019

Thanks to everyone...it has been an interesting topic and I learned a lot,
Meanwhile...

I ordered these from Amazon (being delivered today). I'll let you know how
they work.

4 Pack 12V-24V AC/DC LED Edison G14 Bulbs 3W E26 Light Bulbs Low Voltage
Edison AC DC Screw in Light Bulbs for Off Grid Solar Lighting Marine Boat
RV 12V Interior Lighting Warm White for Camper $11.95

On Sat, Mar 30, 2019 at 11:12 AM Paul Wilson via Public-List <

Mike Lehman