[Public-List] Bulkhead repairs

Mike Lehman mlehman at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 06:00:05 PDT 2019

Hi John

On a liner boat the bulkheads were installed first then the deck was
installed. I believe there is a slot at the top that the bulkhead fits into
and some thru bolts to secure it. It's a difficult repair. Have you
considered sistering the bulkhead on each side with teak veneer plywood
epoxied and thru-bolted to the original?

On Sun, Mar 31, 2019 at 8:54 AM JOHN IRVING via Public-List <

> I have some rot in the main bulkhead forward of the head.  Does anyone
> know how it is fastened to the cabin top in a liner boat!
> Thanks,
> John Irving
> Scotch Bonnet

Mike Lehman