[Public-List] Depth xD

Andrew Johns johnsab9 at gmail.com
Thu May 2 06:38:21 PDT 2019

Ours is under on the port side main cabin bunk without a fairing block
mounted at a 15 to 20-degree angle.  The airmar transducer seems to be ok
with the angle.   I'm thinking of switching it to the starboard since that
would be more useful when in rivers and channels where I'm more concerned
with the depth on the starboard side of the boat.

On Thu, May 2, 2019 at 9:22 AM Justin Riddle via Public-List <