[Public-List] jib sheet routing

Greg Wallis gregwallis at gmail.com
Tue May 7 05:07:54 PDT 2019

Hi

I am wondering what is the correct route for the jib sheets to get them
back to the cockpit.  I assume they should be outside the shrouds and then
come into the boat at some point.

There is an adjustable track on each side of the cabin.  Is this the point
where the sheets should come into the boat? Should there be a pulley on
these tracks or does the sheet just go through the eye that moves on the
track? (seems like alot of friction)

There is some eyes and clutches on top of the cabin. Looks like room for 3
lines up there. I am pretty sure these would NOT be used for jib sheets,
correct?

Thanks
Greg
hull #165