[Public-List] jib sheet routing

Mike Lehman mlehman at gmail.com
Tue May 7 06:22:58 PDT 2019

Greg

If is sheets for the working jib, then they lead inside the shrouds to a
block on the inboard track and then to the primary winch in the cockpit. If
you are using a Genoa, the sheets lead to a block on the outboard track
then to the primary winch in the cockpit.

The rope clutches on the cabin top are for leading halyards to the cockpit.

Hope this helps.

On Tue, May 7, 2019, 8:17 AM Greg Wallis via Public-List <