[Public-List] jib sheet routing

Michael Connolly crufone at comcast.net
Tue May 7 11:54:57 PDT 2019

Wes,
I see you have added a horizontal "shelf" for your cheek turning blocks. How does that hold up? I see brackets underneath attaching such to your combing. This makes for a nice "seat" for perching oneself more outboard as well? I would think this piece would just rip off the combing? Can you send close-up photos of this arrangement?
Thanks,
Michael