[Public-List] 2019 PNW Alberg Rendezvous location changed

Stephen Gwyn stephen.gwyn at gmail.com
Thu May 9 16:38:38 PDT 2019

Hi,

For those of you who were thinking of attending the Pacfic
Northwest Alberg Rendezvous this year, I have bad news and good

The bad news is that Salt Spring Marina, where we were planning
to have the 2019 Alberg Rendezvous has cancelled our
reservation. Apparently their renovations are delayed and they
have a lack of dockspace.  Or more accurately, a lack of docks.

The good news is Ganges Marina has space for our Rendezvous on
the June 21-23 weekend.  However, we need to reserve our spots
ASAP.  If you're planning to attend, please contact the marina as
soon as you can.  Be sure to mention "Alberg Rendezvous" to the
person on the phone so we get grouped together. The marina's
phone number is 250-537-5242, or you can email them through their
website at http://www.gangesmarina.com/contact-us.html

Looking forward to seeing you all in June!

SG