[Public-List] Whisker pole

Kris Coward kris at melon.org
Thu May 9 16:59:25 PDT 2019

If it's the place out in Scarborough, I got one from them a few years
ago. It's pretty good and I'm still using it, though the release line to
open the sail-end clasp was positioned in a way where it's prone to get
chafed through when the jib was flying on the starboard side of the boat
(and has chafed through once already -- there was enough extra length
that I could tie it back together). If they've fixed that particular
misdesign, I'd recommend them without hesitation.

Cheers,
Kris

Kris Coward					http://unripe.melon.org/